ORGANIZATION OF TMBL
TMBL is run jointly run by the Universities of Göteborg and Stockholm, and administrated through the Faculty of Science at Göteborg University, GU. The Department of Marine Ecology at GU employs the majority of researchers at TMBL, and arranges most of the courses. Other universities, both within Sweden and from abroad, also use TMBL for research and educational purposes. The laboratory is guided by a board, consisting of representatives from the owning universities as well as from outside the academic world.
The Board of TMBL
TMBL is managed by a board, where Göteborg University appoints five members including the chairman, and Stockholm University appoints three members.
The composition of the Board July 1, 2004 - June 30, 2007 is:
- Gunnar Brock, Atlas Copco, chairman (appointed by GU)
- Christer Erséus, Göteborg University (appointed by GU)
- Lena Kautsky, Stockholm University (appointed by SU)
- Johan Rodhe, Göteborg University (appointed by GU)
- Michael Tedengren, Stockholm University (appointed by SU)
- Gunilla Toth, Göteborg University (appointed by GU)
- Bo Fernholm, The Swedish Museum of Natural History, (appointed by SU)
- One seat appointed by GU is presently vacant.
TMBL Directions as pdf (in Swedish)
Last updated 14 February 2007